Thunder-Rode Motorcycle Accessories is hosting Thunder-Rode BikeFest during Route 66 Bike Week in Kingman, Arizona. Kingman is centrally located at the Heart of Route 66.
- 20 mi to Cool Springs
- 29 mi to Oatman on the Arizona Sidewinder
- 84 mi to Parker Dam
- 107 mi to Las Vegas
- 23 mi to Chloride
- 72 mi to Skywalk at Grand Canyon West
- 29 mi to Hackberry
- 51 mi to Peach Springs
- 63 mi to Grand Canyon Caverns
- 73 mi to Seligman
Thunder-Rode Bikefest 2023 offers all the amenities of a genuine bike rally, plus:
- One venue centrally located in a major Northwestern Arizona city.
- No need to run from venue to venue to enjoy this event.
- No entry fees to attendees. FREE all weekend long.
- Easy access from virtually anywhere – right off the 40 on Beale St. Less than ½ mi from the I-40 exit.
- Numerous great restaurants within walking distance – Mr. D’z Diner (right behind Thunder-Rode), Sportsman’s (2 blocks down), Rickety Cricket (2 blocks down), Wine Bar/Floyd’s BBQ/Brewery/Siren’s Sandwich Shop/La Tea Da (3-4 blocks down)
- Beautiful parks – Locomotive Park (across the street) and Metcalf (about a block away)
Ride into Thunder-Rode BikeFest during Route 66 Bike Week Arizona and then head over to Cool Springs and Oatman to visit the old west, ride the switchbacks, see the burros, and take in the scenery. Be sure to make a stop at Saddlesore Ranch in Golden Valley, Arizona on your way and say “Hello” to Rob Borden, one of our Route 66 bikers staunchest supporters. Then, ride over to the Bullhead River Run in Bullhead City, Arizona.